When customers click the link of the appointment page that you send, they see all the available slots in your business hours. Customers can then pick a slot and schedule a meeting by filling out a form.Note
: Click the hyperlinks in each step to see the reference screens.
Here is how a customer can schedule a Meet Me or Auto-Assigned appointment:
- You send an email to your client so they can pick a slot for an appointment.
- When a customer opens an appointment link, he or she will see all the dates available for a meeting.
- When they click on a date, all the slots available on the date will be displayed.
- Note: Slots that are already booked are not displayed in the schedule.
- After they pick a slot, they must fill out a form to share their details with you.
- Note: Form details may vary for different appointments, depending on the customers, the reason for the appointment, etc.
- When they click Schedule Event, they will see a confirmation message.
They can reschedule the meeting by clicking the Reschedule