Can I have my customers fill out a form before scheduling an appointment with me?
Yes, Vtiger CRM's Appointment Pages give you the option of creating a questionnaire for your customers. They are called Invitee Questions and must be answered to make an appointment.
Follow these steps to create Invitee Questions in an appointment page:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to Sales.
- Click Appointment Pages.
- Click +New Appointment Page.
- Select the type of appointment page you want to create - Meet Me, Auto-Assigned, or Group Event.
- Enter the event details and click Next.
- Enter the event duration and template information and click Next.
- Enter the details for scheduling the event and click Next. This step is available in Meet Me and Auto-Assigned pages only.
- Create a questionnaire under Invitee Questions by following these steps:
- Click +Add New Question.
- Enter the question and select a type of answer. For example, if you select the Radio Button, then it becomes a multiple-choice question.
- Make a question mandatory by clicking the checkmark beside Mandatory.
- Click Save to add the question to the appointment page.
- Click Save to save the appointment page.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.