You can cancel an appointment in two ways:
- By marking the related event as Canceled
- By using the Cancel option in the confirmation email
Marking related event as Canceled
When you share an appointment page with a customer and they schedule an appointment using the page, Vtiger CRM automatically creates an event for the appointment.
To view an event:
- Click the Menu icon
- Go to Essentials > Events
To cancel an appointment, mark the related event as canceled.
Follow these steps to mark an event as Canceled:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to Essentials.
- Click Events.
- Select and open the event related to the customer appointment that you want to cancel.
- Click Deep Dive.
- Set the Status field to Canceled.
- Click Save.
Note: When you mark a related event of an appointment as Canceled, the change reflects in the appointment page under Sales > Appointment Pages.
Canceling through email
When a customer schedules an appointment with you, you will receive a confirmation email. The email contains options to reschedule and cancel the appointment.
Follow these steps to cancel an appointment:
- Open the confirmation email.
- Click Cancel.
- Enter the reason for cancelation.
- Click Submit to confirm the cancelation.