Can I create a marketing list segment while creating a email campaign?
Yes, you can. Let us begin by creating an email campaign followed by a marketing list.
Follow these steps to create a marketing list while creating an email campaign:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Marketing.
- Select Email Campaigns.
- Click +New Email Campaign.
- Enter the campaign name.
- Select Regular or Autoresponder to create an email campaign.
- Click Next.
- Click Create New Marketing List in the Recipients section.
- Enter the following information:
- List Name -Enter the marketing list name.
- Add Subscribers - Add subscribers by selecting Leads, Contacts, or Organizations.
- Load conditions from - Filter the subscribers by selecting a pre-existing list in the module selected. For example, if you select Leads in the previous step, then the lists created for Leads are shown in the drop-down list.
- Note: You can filter the subscribers’ list further by adding more conditions. The total number of subscribers is shown after applying conditions.
- Click Apply.
- Enable the Subscribers have granted permission to send marketing emails checkbox.
- Note: You cannot proceed without enabling the checkbox. This is related to the GDPR law. To learn more about GDPR, click here.
- Click Done.
To learn more about marketing lists, click here.
To learn more about email campaigns, click here.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.