Follow these steps to configure your Authorize. Net merchant account:
- Click the display picture on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payments and Subscriptions under Inventory.
- Click the Payment Gateway Configuration tab.
- Click the +Add Gateway button.
- In the Add Configuration popup, provide the following mandatory details:
- Provider: Select Authorize.
- Active: To enable or disable your merchant account.
- Label: Enter the desired username.
- API Login ID: Provide the API Login ID provided by your online payment gateway.
- TransactionKey: Provide Transaction Key provided by your online payment gateway.
- SilentPostURL: Use the right-click on the link next to the field and copy the link address.
- Now log in to your Authorize. Net account.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click Silent Post URL and paste it in the URL field.
- Click Save.
To know more about the features and benefits of Authorize. Net, click here
To know more about Payments, click here