FAQs in this section
How to set up the payments module? How to track Auto-Payment transactions? How do I create a payment from Quick Create? What is the Payments module? Is the Payments module available in the Sales Starter edition? What is the functionality of Send Link and Pay Now buttons in Payments? How do I install the Payments module? How do I accept Payments from my customers? Can I create multiple payments on a single Credit Note? How do I configure the Authorize.Net Payment gateway? What are the payment gateways supported by Vtiger CRM? How do I create a payment record? How do I create a payment for a vendor? How do I create a payment from Invoices? Can I attach multiple payments to a Purchase Order? How are payments related to Invoices? How do I track incoming payments? How do I track outgoing payments? How do I initialize a payment? How can my customers make the Payment? How do I track payments from invoices? How do I track payments from Bills? How do I track payments from CreditNotes? How do I track payments from the Purchase Order record? How do I export a payment record? How do I print a payment record? How do I change the template of a payment? Can I link multiple Payments to a single Invoice record? Can I edit a payment linked to an Invoice? Is the Payments module available by default? Can I create multiple payments for a bill record? What does payment status-refunded mean? What are the benefits of the Payments module? Can I create a duplicate of a payment record? How do I know if my customers have made the Payment? How do I configure the invoice to automatically update once the payment is done?
How do I configure my Stripe account?
Table of Contents
- Click the display picture on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payments and Subscriptions under Inventory.
- Click the Payment Gateway Configuration tab.
- Click the +Add Gateway button.
- In the Add Configuration popup, provide the following details:
- Provider: Select Stripe.
- Active: To enable or disable your merchant account.
- Label: Enter the desired username.
- Publishable Key: Enter the key provided in the stripe account.
- Secret Key: Enter the secret key available in the stripe account.
- Click Save.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment