FAQs in this section
How to set up the payments module? How to track Auto-Payment transactions? How do I create a payment from Quick Create? What is the Payments module? Is the Payments module available in the Sales Starter edition? What is the functionality of Send Link and Pay Now buttons in Payments? How do I install the Payments module? How do I accept Payments from my customers? Can I create multiple payments on a single Credit Note? How do I configure the Authorize.Net Payment gateway? How do I configure my Stripe account? What are the payment gateways supported by Vtiger CRM? How do I create a payment record? How do I create a payment for a vendor? How do I create a payment from Invoices? Can I attach multiple payments to a Purchase Order? How are payments related to Invoices? How do I track incoming payments? How do I track outgoing payments? How do I initialize a payment? How can my customers make the Payment? How do I track payments from invoices? How do I track payments from CreditNotes? How do I track payments from the Purchase Order record? How do I export a payment record? How do I print a payment record? How do I change the template of a payment? Can I link multiple Payments to a single Invoice record? Can I edit a payment linked to an Invoice? Is the Payments module available by default? Can I create multiple payments for a bill record? What does payment status-refunded mean? What are the benefits of the Payments module? Can I create a duplicate of a payment record? How do I know if my customers have made the Payment? How do I configure the invoice to automatically update once the payment is done?
How do I track payments from Bills?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to track payments from a Bill record:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Bills module.
- Open the bill of your choice.
- Click the Payments widget in the Summary View to see the list of all payments done and also create new ones.
- Click the More button on the top right corner of the Summary View.
- Check the Paid and Balance fields to know the status of the payment.
These particular fields get updated in the billing record whenever a payment is completed successfully.
- Paid: When the status of the payment is set to Paid, this field gets automatically updated to the amount that has been paid.
- Grand Total: The amount that you have paid through the payment process, displayed in the Grand Total field.
- Balance: The remaining amount that you owe the supplier is displayed in this field
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment