A planned maintenance request is nothing but a scheduled appointment. Here is the process flow for planned maintenance request in work orders:
- A work order is created from the service contract with the Service type as Scheduled Maintenance.
- The location is set to Onsite or Remote based on the location of the service.
- When a service is completed, the number of service requests pending for the customer is reduced.
- Any part replaced to fulfill the service request is billed as part (product) cost as per the price book.
- Any additional service performed during the service request is billed as the service cost (labor) as per the price book.
To know more about Work Orders, click here