You can give permission to users to view encrypted values changing their profile settings.
Follow these steps to provide permission to a profile to view encrypted values:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- You will land on the Settings page.
- Look for the User Management section and select Profiles under it.
- Hover on a profile and click the Edit icon.
- Choose an app (Inventory, Sales, etc.) and click the downward arrow on it.
- Choose a module and click the downward arrow on it.
- Scroll down to the Tools section.
- Enable the View encrypted field value checkbox.
- Click Save.
To learn more about Users, click here.
To learn more about Profiles, click here.