Follow these steps to change a user’s access key:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Users.
- Click the user record whose access key you want to change.
- Click the More icon on the top right corner of the user record.
- Select the Change Access Key option.
- Click Yes to confirm.
After your access key is updated, you must replace the old access key with the new one in all the extensions that you use.