FAQs in this section
What are Esign Documents? Why should I use Esign Documents? What are the benefits of using Esign Documents? What is the connection between DocuSign and Esign Documents? Is the Esign Documents module available in the Help Desk Starter edition? Why can't I find the Esign Documents module in my CRM? I have installed Esign Documents, but why can't I send the documents for signature? How can I configure DocuSign in Esign Documents? I have installed the Esign Documents extension. Can I send the document for signature? I want to remove my DocuSign credentials from the CRM. How can I do that? How can I create an Esign Document? How many signees can I add in one document? How can I delete a signees name? What happens if there are more than one signee for a document? Can I create Esign documents from other modules? How many files can I upload for obtaining signatures? What must be the maximum size of the file that I can upload? What must be the format of the file that I upload? How can I create an Esign Document from other modules? Where will the signee receive the document? How can my signee sign the document? How will I know if the signee has signed the document or no? Can I get the PDF signed by the signee in the Esign Document record? The status on the Esign document says In-progress. What does that mean? Can I edit an Esign document that is sent for signature? Can I send an Esign Document twice for signature? Can I draft an Esign document? Can I tell the signee where to sign in the document? How can I see all the activities that happen on my Esign Document? Why does Vtiger support only DocuSign for Esign Documents? What can I see in One View of Esign Documents? How can I send notes explicitly to the signee in the Esign Document? Can I add the file to be signed from my computer? Is it possible to update the Quote or Invoice status when an esign document is signed? How can I send an email notification to the user when Quote signed from Docusign? How can I send an email notification to the user when a Service Contract is signed from Docusign? How can I add another signee? How can I send a draft Esign Document for signature? How can I quickly send a PDF file from a module directly for signing? In which module is the quick send option available? Can I quickly send a PDF file for a signature directly from the module without creating an Esign document?
What limitations do Esign Documents have that I should be aware of?
Table of Contents
Esign Documents eases your job, right? But you have to keep these limitations in mind to make the most of the module.
So here is the list of all the limitations under one umbrella:
- You can create an Esign document but cannot send it for signature if you have not configured the DocuSign account in Vtiger.
- You can add three signees only in a single Esign document.
- If you have more than one signee, then the second and third signees can sign the document only after the first signee.
- If the first signee discards the document, then, the second and third signees cannot sign.
- You can only upload one document for a signature at a time.
- If you add a user as a signee, then the Select Related Module field is disabled.
- A single record can have more than one Esign Documents.
- You can edit the Esign Document only if it is in Created status.
- You can send the document only once for signature.
- You cannot edit a document that is already sent for signature.
- While uploading a document, the maximum file size allowed is 50 MB.
- While uploading a document, the supported formats are pdf, text, ms word, png, jpeg, vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet, and vnd.ms-excel.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment