Follow these steps to configure profile scores:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Marketing & Sales section.
- Click Profile Scoring.
- Select either Contacts or Organizations module.
- Click the ‘Select a field’ drop-down and select a field (attribute).
- A box with the field’s (attribute’s) name and pre-defined values will pop-up.
Note: You can customize the fields and the values under Settings > Picklist Field Values.
- Assign the score (weight) for each value in an attribute. You can customize attributes and values by adding, deleting, and modifying defaults.
Note: There is no limit for assigning the score, but you cannot assign a negative value.
- Click Save if you are satisfied with your configuration.
- Click Yes.
The total profile score is calculated automatically in the background whenever individual scores of each field change.
To know more about Profile Scoring, click here