How can I customize the widget on my website?
Follow these steps to customize your widget:
Step 1: Go to the Widgets page
- Login to your account.
- Click the User Menu icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look out for the Websense block.
- Click Widgets.
Step 2: Select the Tracker and the Widget
- Select the tracker that is responsible for the widget on your website from the Select Tracker drop-down.
- Select the widget that you want to customize from the Select Widget drop-down.
Step 3: Define the fields in the tabs
All the fields under these tabs are filled with a pre-defined sentence. You can change and customize them to your liking.
- Click the General tab.
- Click the Enable button.
- You can add your text to the following fields:
- Online Welcome Message
- Offline Welcome Message
- Offline Message Success Text
- Conversation Start Button
- Offline Message Submission Button
- Agent Conversation End Message
- Visitor Conversation End Text
- New Conversation Section Label
- New Conversation Placeholder Text
- Reply placeholder text
- Registration Form Header
- Message Form Header
- Rating Message
- Feedback Message
- Feedback Success Notification
- Feedback Error Notification
- Click Save.
- Click the Agents tab.
- Type the names of the CRM users whom you want to add as agents. These users can interact with your customers and resolve their queries.
- Click the +Add Agents button.
- Click the Facebook tab.
- Link your Facebook page.
- Click the Enable Facebook Messenger toggle button.
- Click the Page Status toggle button of the page in which you wish to enable Web Chats.
- Click Save.
To know more about Widgets, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.