FAQs in this section
What is the relationship between roles and profiles? Why am I getting the Permission Denied error when I try to approve a record? How do I add a profile? Can I create a role with out selecting a profile? How to enable or disable import and export permissions of a profile? How do I see which role a profile is related to? Are there separate Create and Edit options in Profiles? What is a profile? How are profile permissions different from Sharing Rules? Who can set up profiles? How do I define the permissions of a profile? Can I define field-level permissions for a profile? How do I delete a profile? How do I associate a profile with a user? Do field-level permissions in a profile apply to every module?
How do I link a role to a profile?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to link a role with a profile:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Roles.
- Click on a role to edit it.
- Select Assign privileges from existing profiles under Privileges.
- Select the profiles under Assign Profiles.
- Click Save.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment