How can I add a mapping?
Follow these steps to do a custom mapping:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to the Marketing & Sales section.
- Click Deal to Project Mapping.
- Click the Edit icon on the right.
- Click the +Add Mapping button. Consequently, you will be adding a new set of fields (placeholders) to aid with the mapping of custom fields.
- Select the source field and map it to the target field accordingly.
- Click Save.
- Click Cancel if you want to discard the changes.
- Type PROCEED and click the Proceed button.
The fields will be mapped and added to the list of other fields.
Note: You can delete a mapping by clicking the Delete icon under the Actions column.
To know more about Deal to Project Mapping, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.