FAQs in this section
I am afraid that I will lose my data if I convert a Deal to a Project. What should I do? What are the benefits of mapping the fields of a Deal to a Project? I can see a few fields that are already mapped by default. Why is that? Can I delete the fields that are mapped by default in the CRM? How do I modify a field mapping? Can I delete a Deals to Project mapping? Can I add any field from Deals as a part of field mapping? How do I add a custom mapping? How do I modify a mapping?
How do I add a mapping?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to do a custom mapping:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to the Marketing & Sales section.
- Click Deal to Project Mapping.
- Click the Edit icon on the right.
- Click the +Add Mapping button. Consequently, you will be adding a new set of fields (placeholders) to aid with the mapping of custom fields.
- Select the source field and map it to the target field accordingly.
- Click Save.
- Click Cancel if you want to discard the changes.
- Type PROCEED and click the Proceed button.
The fields will be mapped and added to the list of other fields.
Note: You can delete a mapping by clicking the Delete icon under the Actions column.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment