FAQs in this section
How does the Follow feature work? What is CRM? Which browsers support Vtiger CRM? How can I reduce space usage? How can I get more storage? How can I get a tour of Vtiger CRM? Where can I set up my name, email ID, and phone number? What is the price of Vtiger CRM? What is Vtiger's customer support email ID? Vtiger is running slow. What should I do? How can I create a new field? How many active sessions can I have per login? Where can I see the version of Vtiger CRM? How can I talk to Vtiger experts? How can I get more space for my data? How do I delete a field? What happens if I delete a field? Can I hide a field if I am not using it? How do I reassign a record to my teammate? What happens to my data after the free trial expires? Is the free trial version different from the paid versions of Vtiger? How can I start my free trial with Vtiger CRM? Can I subscribe to Vtiger CRM before my free trial expires? Can I cancel my free trial? Is there a training video for Vtiger 8? What is Access Key? What is new in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)? What are the new features added in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)? What features are modified in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)? Which features are removed in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)?
What has been improved in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)?
Table of Contents
V9 comes with a pleasant UI, easy navigation, and a well-structured layout. Here are a few improvements in V9 that deserve attention.
- Main Menu
- The menu is now very well categorized into different tabs, sections, and blocks.
- You can group the modules and features based on their functionality.
- You can personalize the main menu and tailor it according to your interest. You can move the modules around to different tabs and sections.
- You can combine your go-to modules under Favorites for easy accessibility. You can add up to 10 modules here.
- Look and feel
- The white background with line icons makes the CRM light and well-spaced.
- The illustrations on empty spaces lighten the mood.
- An optional dark mode theme is available that will help reduce your eye strain.
- You can add your company logo and customize the CRM.
- Detail View is merged with the Summary View, reducing the number of clicks.
- Drop-down items are listed in columns to improve focus.
- Shortcuts for Actions and Inbox are added in the header to save time.
- The History icon lists all the records you have recently opened.
To know more about What's New in V9, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment