FAQs in this section
How can I access settings in Vtiger CRM? How can I change my CRM settings? What are Autofill Values from the Email Body in mailroom rules? How do I verify the email addresses of users? Why should I verify email addresses? Can I change the username of a user? How do I change my password? Can I change the password of other users? Where can I find the Access Key for Web Services? How do I change the access key for web services? Can I log in as another user? I need to set up something in the CRM for a colleague. Can I log in to their account? Can I delete a user? Why should I identify a team for configuration? Why should I decide the scope of configuration and implementation? What should I define in my scope? Why should I design the flow? How to configure the CRM? Why should I test the configuration?
What are the essential steps for activating the Pilot edition?
Table of Contents
Here is a checklist you can go over to activate your Pilot Edition.
- Identify the success team: Identify those involved in configuring, setting up, and populating the data.
- Decide the scope: Identify and prioritize the goals of the project. For example, bring all customer contact data into a single location or track customer requests.
- Design the flow: Plan the process flow that will guide you in activating and configuring the CRM - for example, mapping out the sales process and deciding the approval matrix.
- Configure and test the CRM: After you have the people and plan in place, configure Vtiger CRM and test it.
- Go live: You are now ready for take-off. Since CRM configuration is constantly evolving, remember to use this checklist again.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment