FAQs in this section
What are the essential steps for activating the Pilot edition?
Table of Contents
Here is a checklist you can go over to activate your Pilot Edition.
- Identify the success team: Identify those involved in configuring, setting up, and populating the data.
- Decide the scope: Identify and prioritize the goals of the project. For example, bring all customer contact data into a single location or track customer requests.
- Design the flow: Plan the process flow that will guide you in activating and configuring the CRM - for example, mapping out the sales process and deciding the approval matrix.
- Configure and test the CRM: After you have the people and plan in place, configure Vtiger CRM and test it.
- Go live: You are now ready for take-off. Since CRM configuration is constantly evolving, remember to use this checklist again.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment