FAQs in this section
What is an Approval? How do I set up an Approval? How many approvers can be set up for an approval rule? How do I submit Approval? Can I configure approvals for the Inbox module? Can I edit the approval record whose status is 'Waiting for approval'? What does the Auto-canceled status mean in an approval record? Can I add a group for an approver? How do I delete an approval? How does an approval process work in Vtiger CRM? How do I approve or reject a record? What is the Approval Status field in a related record? Why is there a watermark on my document? What is the relation between Approval status and the watermark on the document? What is the feature availability of Approvals?
What are the different approval statuses for an approval record?
Table of Contents
Each approval record has its own status field, which will change according to the approver’s actions.
- Submitted - Waiting for action from the current approver.
- Pending - Waiting for approval by other approvers after the current approver has been approved.
- Rejected - If the current approver has rejected the approval. This sets the status in the related record from waiting for approval to rejected.
- Auto-canceled - If the current approver rejects the approval, the record is set to auto-canceled to the next level approver.
- Approved - If all the approvers have approved the record.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment