What are the different approval statuses for an approval record?
Table of Contents
Each approval record has its own status field, which will change according to the approver’s actions.
- Submitted - Waiting for action from the current approver.
- Pending - Waiting for approval by other approvers after the current approver has approved.
- Rejected - If the current approver has rejected the approval. This sets the status in the related record from waiting for approval to rejected.
- Auto-canceled - If the current approver rejects the approval, the record is set to auto-canceled to the next level approver.
- Approved - If all the approvers have approved the record.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment