FAQs in this section
What is the exercise window in LMS Portal?
Table of Contents
Once you submit an exercise and click the Continue tab you will be directed back to the exercise window displaying the following:
- Points - The score that you have secured for your first passed attempt.
Note: How are Points calculated for the second attempt onwards?
If you pass an attempt, Points will be the highest score that you have secured for an attempt divided by the number of attempts. For instance, if you pass the second attempt for an exercise scoring 100%, Points will be 50 (100/2 = 50).
- Percentage - The percentage that you have secured for your first passed attempt.
- Total Attempts - The number of times you have attempted the exercise.
- Attempt Details - It displays the following:
- Attempt Number - The attempt number.
- Submitted On - The date and time you have submitted the exercise.
- Result - Displays the following result:
- Passed - If you have passed the exercise.
- Failed - If you have failed the exercise.
- Score % - The percentage that you have scored for the exercise.