FAQs in this section
What are Services? How do I create a Service in Vtiger CRM? Is services available in Sales Enterprise ? Where is Services module used? How do I create a Quote from a Service? How do I create a Sales Order from a Service? How do I create a Purchase Order from a Service? How do I create a subscription from a Service? How do I create an Invoice from a Service? How do I change the template of service details before printing? How do I change the category of a Service? How do I create a Service from Quick Create?
How do I print the service information?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to print the details of a service:
- Click the Inventory tab.
- Select the Services module.
- Select any Service.
- Click the ellipsis displayed beside the service name.
- Click the Print button to print or export the Service details.
- Select any one of the below options:
- Edit & Export to edit the template and export the service information
- Email with PDF to send the service details as a link through email
- Print to get a hard copy of the service
- Save as PDF to save the service in your system
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment