FAQs in this section
Who is a Contact? Can my Contact be an Organization? How do I create a Contact? Can I add a Contact with only a few details and add more details later? How can I add hundreds of Contacts at once? Can I duplicate a Contact record? How do I import Contacts from a .csv file? What happens to Contacts and Deals when I delete their related Organization? How can I see the number of deals related to a contact? How can I assign a Contact to a rep? How can I change a Contact back to a Lead? If a Contact moved to another Organization (Company), how should we deal with it? Where do I set the customer support period for a Contact? Can I create a Contact using Quick Create? How do I identify if a Contact is a Lead or a customer? How do I convert a Contact into a customer? What does a Contact's Lifecycle Stage field indicate? What is Contact Hierarchy? How do I set up a Contact Hierarchy? Where do I view the Contact Hierarchy? How do I transfer a Deal and its Contacts to a different Sales rep? I want to export only a few Contacts. How can I do that? How do I delete many Contacts at once? What are the different ways to create a Contact?
Can I export my Contacts to an external source?
Table of Contents
Yes, you can export your contact details to an external source. If you want your contact records in Vtiger CRM to be saved in the form of a spreadsheet on your laptop or computer, follow these steps to export your data:
- Click People > Contacts.
- In the List view, select one or more contacts.
- Click the Export icon.
- In the Export Data window, you can select one of the following options:
- Export selected records - Click on the radio button to export the records selected in list view
- Export data in current page - Click on the radio button to export all the records that are on the current list view page
- Export all data - Click on the radio button to export all records in the Contacts module
- Click Export.
Was this FAQ helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment