Cut costs with Vtiger
20 Mar, 2020 - Updated
1 year ago
In addition to award winning Sales automation, and Help Desk functionality, Vtiger CRM includes other features your team can use to collaborate and thrive.
- Tasks module in Vtiger is a simple and elegant way of managing your activities. Tasks can be linked to Campaigns, Sales deals, Cases, or Projects.
- Time logging and Estimates on Tasks help you with planning and invoicing.
- Conversations - Why pay for Slack or any other collaboration tool when you can have conversations within your records such as Campaigns, Deals, etc. Mention your colleagues to alert them. Users get a nice feed of all mentions on the Actions page.
- Actions - All your mentions, your apointments and smart alerts are in one page.
- Employee module - Help your employees share their calendars and meetings and get leave approvals. With the mixed pricing option that is available in Vtiger One editions, you can choose "Employee" license for users outside sales, marketing, and customer service teams.
Internal Help Desk
- Internal Tickets - Allow your HR, and IT teams to manage service requests from your employees and track internal SLAs.
- Knowledge Base - Publish Articles, FAQs, Videos and Whitepapers to allow your customers and partners find information they need without having to contact your team. View stats on articles and feedback on articles to improve the content.
- Multi-variant Email campaigns (A/B testing) - With Vtiger 8, the CRM will test different subjects or from addresses or contents and send the one that has the best results to the majority.
- Email Sequences - If you are using a tool for doing drip campaigns, then you should check out Email sequences feature
- Scheduling with Appointment Pages - Let your customers schedule demos and meeting appointments with one click.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.