How can I set up alerts for idle records?
By default, idle alerts are available for Leads, Contacts, Organisation, and Deals.
You can enable them and set the duration only if you are an admin user
Follow these steps to add a new idle alert for other modules:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Select the Essentials tab.
- Click on the Actions module.
- Click the More icon displayed on the top-right corner of the Actions dashboard.
- Select Configuration.
- Click the Smart Alerts tab.
- Click +Add Rule displayed on the top right corner of the Alert Configuration page.
- Enter the Alert Message.
- Choose whom to alert.
- Select a module from the Module drop-down.
- Fill in the following details to set up conditions:
- Select Field: Field on which conditions are specified
- Choose List Conditions: Conditions to be met to activate an alert
- Enter value: Execute the alert if field value equals the value specified here
- Specify a value for ‘idle since days’. For example, you can set up an alert for a record that has been idle for five days.
- Specify Life cycle conditions if required.
- Click Save.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.