The customers must log in to the customer portal to view the FAQs that you have published. To give them the login credentials, you must enable the Portal User
field in the contact record of the customer.
Follow these steps to give access to the customer portal to a contact:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to Essentials.
- Click Contacts.
- Select and open a contact record for which the customer portal must be enabled.
- Click Deep Dive.
- Look for the Portal User field and enable it.
- Click Save.
When you do this, your customers will receive credentials on their contact email address, using which they can log in to the customer portal.
Follow these steps to view FAQs in the customer portal:
- Click the URL in the email. It will take you to the login page of the customer portal.
- Enter the credentials specified in the email to log in. You will land on the customer portal home page.
- Click the FAQ tab on top of the screen. You will see all FAQs published in the portal.
- Click more… to view other FAQs.