What are the statuses in which a credit note can possibly be in?
In the CRM, the statuses for a credit note are:
- Open: The credit note has a credit amount in it. This is the default status.
- Void: When you mark the credit note as void, to nullify the credit note.
- Partially Redeemed: Only a part of the credit has been applied to one or more invoices.
- Fully Redeemed: All the credit amount from the credit note is applied to one or more invoices.
- You cannot edit a credit note in partially redeemed or fully redeemed statuses as they are system generated statuses.
- You cannot reopen a fully redeemed credit note.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.