The portal login details are sent through emails.
Emails are not delivered to a contact in the following two cases:
- Support start date and end date of the contact are invalid
Follow these steps to set the support start date and end date for a contact:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Essentials tab.
- Select Contacts.
- Open the contact to whom you must send the portal login details.
- Enable the Portal User field.
- Look for the Support Start Date and Support End Date fields.
- Enter valid dates.
Note: The support end date must be either the current date or a future date. The login credentials are not sent to the contact if you enter a date that has passed.
- Email delivery is not set up correctly
Follow these steps to ensure email delivery:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Select Email Settings under Configuration.
- Click the Edit icon on the Customer Portal setting page.
- Scroll down to the Required Opt-in for Email Delivery section.
- Enable the checkbox for Allow sending workflow emails to contacts that have opted-out.
- Click Save.