You have the options to show records of:
You can display records based on different options. You can show records of:
- Only the logged-in contacts
- All contacts belonging to the logged-in contact's organization
- All contacts belonging to the logged-in contact's organization and its subsidiaries
Follow these steps to choose which records to show:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Select Customer Portal under Configuration.
- Scroll down to the Portal Layout block.
- Click a module name under Portal Menu. The Record Visibility block appears on the right.
- Select an appropriate option to show the desired records on the portal.
- Click Save.
To learn more about customer portal configuration, click here