How can I configure Business Hours?
Follow these steps to configure business hours:
- Sign In to your account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Configuration section.
- Select Business Hours.
- Click the + Add Business Hour button on the right side.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Name - Provide a name to the business hour.
- Operational Time Zone - Select the time zone according to where your Users or SLAs cater to.
- Default Business Hour - Enable this checkbox if you wish to make the current business hours as default.
- Working Days - Enable the checkbox on the days that your company will be functioning.
- Working Hours - Enter the Start Time and End Time for all the working days you have selected in the previous step.
- Click the + Add Interval button to schedule breaks such as coffee or lunch break for your employees. Note: To delete an interval, click the Delete icon on the right side of the intervals.
- Click the + Add Working Day button to specify the timings and intervals for the set of working days that were not included previously. Note: To delete a working day, click the Delete icon on the right side of the working days.
- Click the + Add Holiday button to add a list of holidays in the Holidays section.
- Click Save.
To know more about Business Hours, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.