Here is the Vtiger process flow for on-demand service requests:
- A case is created to register the request with Service type as Service Request.
- A work order is initiated from the case and dispatched to fulfill the service request and linked to service.
- The location is set to Onsite or Remote based on the location of the service.
- The service (labor) is billed according to service cost defined in the price book.
- Any additional service performed during the service request is billed at the service cost as mentioned in the Price Book.
To know more about Work Orders, click here