FAQs in this section
How can I create an Esign Document from other modules?
Table of Contents
You can create an Esign document from other modules using the Do button or from the Esign Documents widget in the Summary View.
Both these options provide a way to add an Esign document either by creating from scratch or by duplicating one of the recently created Esign documents.
We will explain the process using the Contacts module.
Note: The process remains the same for other modules in the CRM.
Follow these steps to add an Esign document from Contacts:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Essentials tab.
- Select the Contacts module.
- Open a contact record.
- From the Summary View, you can create an Esign document in two ways:
- Using the Do button
- Click the Do button on the top right of the screen.
- Click the Add or Create button.
- Click Esign Documents.
- Using the Esign Documents widget
- Click the Esign Documents widget in the right-side panel.
- Click the + icon.
- Regardless of what you choose in step 5, you must next choose one of these options:
- Select Esign Documents
- If you want to add an existing esign document, select this option.
- Hover over a record in the list of all existing esign documents to display the radio buttons.
- Click the radio button on the left side of the record to select the record.
- Click Add Selected button present below of the list.
- Create Esign Documents
- If you want to add a new esign document, select this option.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Click Save and Send for Signature if you want to immediately send the document.
- Click Save as Draft if you want to send it later.
- Click Cancel if you want to cancel the process
This newly created esign document will be linked to the contact. It is visible in the Esign Documents widget in the Summary View of the contact record.To know more about Esign Documents, click here.