Esign Documents eases your job, right? But you have to keep these limitations in mind to make the most of the module.
So here is the list of all the limitations under one umbrella:
- You can create an Esign document but cannot send it for signature if you have not configured the DocuSign account in Vtiger.
- You can add three signees only in a single Esign document.
- If you have more than one signee, then the second and third signees can sign the document only after the first signee.
- If the first signee discards the document, then, the second and third signees cannot sign.
- You can only upload one document for a signature at a time.
- If you add a user as a signee, then the Select Related Module field is disabled.
- A single record can have more than one Esign Documents.
- You can edit the Esign Document only if it is in Created status.
- You can send the document only once for signature.
- You cannot edit a document that is already sent for signature.
- While uploading a document, the maximum file size allowed is 50 MB.
- While uploading a document, the supported formats are pdf, text, ms word, png, jpeg, vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet, and vnd.ms-excel.
To know more about Esign Documents, click here