Yes, you can change the sequence in which the jobs are executed by the Scheduler when the cron runs.
Follow these steps to change the sequence of a job:
- Click the User Menu icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to the Automation section.
- Click Scheduler.
- Click the Drag icon under the Actions column.
- Drag the job and place it wherever you wish in the jobs’ list.
A success message saying ‘Sequence updated successfully’ will pop up, and the sequence number of the job will be changed.
To know more about Scheduler, click here