How do I create an external survey?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to create an external survey:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Surveys.
- Click +Add Survey.
- Enter the Survey Details:
- Name - Enter the survey name.
- Survey link - Enter the link to the survey.
- Type - Choose Internal as the survey type.
- Expiry date - The survey will become inactive after this date.
- Assigned To - This is the owner of the survey.
- CSS file URL - Enter the CSS file URL that you want to use to style the survey page. This is optional.
- Show responses - Enable the checkmark if you want the survey takers to be able to view their responses.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Enter the following information:
- Survey header - Enter the text that must appear on the page header.
- Survey footer - Enter the text that must appear on the page footer.
- Survey logo - You can insert a logo of size within 2 MB here. For example, company logo.
- Captcha - If you enable this, the respondents must submit captcha before submitting the survey response. This helps in avoiding spam responses and bots.
- Anonymous - If you enable this, responses will become anonymous.
- Create contact - If you enable this, contact records are created in the CRM using the respondents’ details.
- Click Go to Questions.
- Click +Add page details.
- Add a page title and descrition. You can add multiple pages to a survey. To add another page, click +Add page shown on the right.
- Add different question types by dragging them from the left.
- For radio button, checkbox, and dropdown questions, you must also enter the answer options.
- Click Save & Publish.
- You can click Save as Draft to save the survey and edit it later.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment