How do I create an internal survey?
Follow these steps to create an internal survey:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Surveys.
- Click +Add Survey.
- Enter the Survey Details:
- Name - Enter the survey name.
- Survey link - Enter the link to the survey.
- Type - Choose Internal as the survey type.
- Expiry date - The survey will become inactive after this date.
- Assigned To - This is the owner of the survey.
- CSS file URL - Enter the CSS file URL that you want to use to style the survey page. This is optional.
- Show responses - Enable the checkmark if you want the survey takers to be able to view their responses.
- Survey header - Enter the text that must appear on the page header.
- Survey footer - Enter the text that must appear on the page footer.
- Survey logo - You can insert a logo of size within 2 MB here. For example, company logo.
- Click Go to Questions.
- Click +Add page details.
- Add a page title and descrition. You can add multiple pages to a survey. To add another page, click +Add page shown on the right.
- Add different question types by dragging them from the left.
- For radio button, checkbox, and dropdown questions, you must also enter the answer options.
- Click Save & Publish.
When you save and publish a survey, it becomes active and accessible.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.