As a team manager or a user with administrative privileges, you can set up Smart Alerts in addition to activity alerts, email alerts, and mentions.
Follow these steps to set up Smart Alerts:
1. Click the Menu
2. Select Essentials
3. Click Actions
4. Click the More icon displayed on the top-right corner of the Actions
5. Select Configuration
6. Click the Smart Alerts
7. Click +Add Rule
displayed on the top right corner of the Alert Configuration
8. Enter the Alert Message
9. Choose whom to alert.
10. Select a module from the Module
11. Fill in the following details to set up conditions:
a. Select Field: Field on which conditions are specified
b. Choose List Conditions: Conditions to be met to activate an alert
c. Enter value: Execute the alert if field value equals the value specified here
12. Specify a value for ‘idle since days
’. For example, you can set up an alert for a record that has been idle for five days.
13. Specify Life cycle conditions
14. Click Save