FAQs in this section
What is the Actions dashboard? What is the left menu? What are lifecycle conditions? How can I set up alerts for @mentions? How can I set up alerts for Events and Tasks? How can I set up alerts for emails? How can I set up Smart Alerts? How can I set up alerts for idle records? Can I receive alerts when a record is assigned to me?
How can I set up lifecycle conditions?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to set up Life cycle conditions under Smart Alerts:
- Click the More icon displayed on the top right corner in the Actions dashboard.
- Select Configuration
- Select the Smart Alerts tab.
- Click +Add Rule.
- Enter the alert message.
- Select whom to alert and the module for which you want to receive alerts.
- Enable the toggle button for Life cycle conditions.
- Specify Life cycle conditions for the selected module and field.
- Select alert channels.
- Click Save.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment