FAQs in this section
How do I log out from Vtiger CRM? What is the Actions dashboard? What is the left menu in the Actions dashboard? How do I set up alerts for Events and Tasks? How do I set up alerts for emails? How do I set up alerts for @mentions? How do I set up Smart Alerts? What are lifecycle conditions? What are record-level analytics? How do I create charts under record-level analytics? How do I create a list under record-level analytics? How do I obtain key metrics of a record using record-level analytics? What are the different actions I can perform on record-level analytics? How do I update a CRM record? What is Quick Create? How do I use Quick Create? What are the benefits of using Quick Create? How do I receive alerts when a record is assigned to me? How do I set up alerts for idle records?
How do I set up lifecycle conditions?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to set up Life cycle conditions under Smart Alerts:
- Click the More icon displayed in the top right corner of the Actions dashboard.
- Select Configuration
- Select the Smart Alerts tab.
- Click +Add Rule.
- Enter the alert message.
- Select whom to alert and the module for which you want to receive alerts.
- Enable the toggle button for Life cycle conditions.
- Specify Life cycle conditions for the selected module and field.
- Select alert channels.
- Click Save.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment