Articles in this section
Actions - Your Personal Assistant Contact Management Creating and Sending Esign Documents Creating Approvals in Vtiger CRM Cut costs with Vtiger Facebook Integration with Web Chats Managing Organizations Managing your Documents Managing your Events Managing your Tasks One View in Contacts One View in Organizations Phone Calls API Usage Setting up Your Inbox SMS Messages Understanding Web Chats What is a DMARC Record Creating and Managing Reports Configure SMS gateways to send SMS Creating your Dashboard Lead Management Managing your Google My Business account with Vtiger Social Managing your Facebook account with Vtiger Social Using the Calendar Page
Adding Multiple Signatories with Esign Documents
This article will help you to add more than one signee to your Esign documents.
18 Feb, 2021 - Updated 2 years ago
Table of Contents
Esign Documents in Vtiger is one of a kind, and it has many features; one of them is support for multiple signatures.
Using Esign Documents, you can:
- Get documents signed electronically
- Add multiple signees in a document
- Track the status of your document
Are you interested in Esign Documents? Click here to know more about its functionality.
Using Esign Documents, you can add multiple signees and get their signatures in the order defined by you.
How? Hop on to the next section to find out...
Adding Multiple Signatories in Esign Documents
You are now aware of the fact that you can add multiple signees while creating an Esign document. You will be glad to know that it is not a long process but a one-click job.
Follow these steps to add multiple signees:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Esign Documents.
- Click +Add Esign Document.
- Select the Signee, the person who must sign the document.
- Select either Contacts, Organizations, Vendors, Leads, or Users from the drop-down.
- Select a record or add a new one.
- The Email Address field will be automatically filled based on the email address present in the record.
- Click +Add Signee to add another signee and follow the steps a, b, and c mentioned above.
Note: Click the Delete icon beside the signee’s email address to delete the signee.
- Select the document that must be sent to the signee for signature. You have three options to do so:
- Upload File
- Internal Document
- Select Related Module
- Enter the Email Subject of the email.
- In the Email Note field, enter other messages or information about the email.
- Click Save and Send for Signature if you want to send the document immediately.
- Here you will see two options:
- Send Document
- Add Signature Tags and Send Document
- Click Send.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment