Articles in this section
Using GPT features in Vtiger Calculus
Table of Contents
Calculus brings the power of Large Language Models (LLMs) models to the CRM for sales, marketing, and customer service teams.
Here are samples of GPT use cases for different teams.
For sales teams:
- Email subject suggestions
- AI-generated sales email drafts and email sequences
- Summary of meetings, chats, and emails
- Rephrasing sentences when composing a message
For marketing teams:
- AI-generated marketing emails
- Ad Copy suggestions
- Creating images to be used in campaigns
- AI-generated content for blogs
For customer service teams:
- AI-generated summaries for cases and chats
- Sentence construction - rephrasing and auto-completion
- AI-generated replies based on knowledge from past cases and past orders
- Creation of help documentation or Knowledge Base articles based on case summaries
- Chat and case escalation based on sentiment
AvailabilityGPT is part of Vtiger's Calculus AI add-on and is available in Vtiger One and Vtiger Sales Professional and Enterprise Editions.
Installing Calculus AI add-onTo start using Calculus GPT features, you need to install Calculus AI.
Step 1: Install the Calculus AI add-on (From the Add-ons page)
Note: Calculus AI add-on includes 10,000 free GPT tokens. You can purchase more tokens by installing the "Booster for 250K GPT tokens" (you can increase booster quantity from the billing page after installing).
Using Calculus GPTFor marketers:
- When creating an email template, click the Calculus icon. In the prompt window, describe the email you want GPT to draft (see tips below).
- From the toolbar in the CRM, click on the Calculus icon for quick access to GPT for any query. (could be for creating a blog post, or getting ad copy suggestions, blog title suggestions, etc.)
- When sending an email to a contact, click the Calculus icon.
- When typing an email subject, click the Calculus icon to display alternatives for the email subject.
- From the toolbar in the CRM, click on the Calculus icon for quick access to GPT for any query. (For example, you could learn more about problems specific to a customer's domain)
- From the Live Chat console - when adding an internal note, click the Summary icon to insert the AI-generated summary of the conversation.
- From the Live Chat console - Whether you are replying to a customer or in a live chat, click Rephrase to improve the text you just typed, before sending it to the visitor.
Tokens in Calculus GPT
Tokens are chunks of text into which a given input or output is divided. Calculus GPT uses Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning languages, where a token can be as short as one character or as long as one word.
For example, ChatGPT is Great! can be tokenized into the following tokens:
Each token corresponds to a meaningful unit in the text. Spaces are usually tokens themselves, and punctuation marks can be separate tokens or part of adjacent words.
When interacting with language models, being mindful of token limits is important. If a conversation or input exceeds the maximum token limit, it might need to be truncated, omitted, or otherwise adjusted to fit within the model's constraints.
With the Calculus AI add-on, you get 10,000 tokens of credit. You can add more tokens by purchasing one or more quantities of the Booster for 250K GPT Tokens.
Token PricingHere are the Pricing details of tokens in Vtiger CRM:
The price is $10 for 250K tokens.
One can purchase a maximum of 25 quantities.
1 quantity = 250K tokens = $10
Tips to get more from Calculus GPT
Specific prompts yield better resultsWhen you ask Calculus GPT to generate text, be as specific as possible about your need.
For example, if you are expecting GPT to create an email draft, then enter a few sentences -
- Who is the email intended for (IT Manager, CEO, Project Manager )
- What would you like to cover in the email
- What action would you like the reader to take after reading the email
- What is the persona of the email recipient (CEO, Salesperson)
- Sample Prompt 1: As the CEO of Vtiger, write an email to be sent to sales leaders in manufacturing companies to highlight the benefits of CRM, with the call to action to get a tailored demo from one of our experts.
- Sample Prompt 2: We sell California Oranges. Please write a compelling sales email with a call to action to buy a bag of 20 oranges for $10.