FAQs in this section
What are Credit Notes? When are customers given Credit Notes? Why are Credit Notes used? Are Credit Notes available in the Sales Enterprise edition? Is Credit Notes available as a module by default? What are the statuses in which a Credit Note can possibly be in? How do I create a Credit Note? How do I create a Credit Note from Invoices? How do I apply credit amount to an Invoice from a Credit Note? What happens when all the credits in a Credit Note are applied to Invoices? Can any user apply credits on an Invoice? How can I add a new product or a service to a Credit Note? How can I add a new section to a Credit Note? Can I create and link an Invoice from a Credit Note? Can I share a Credit Note? How do I print a Credit Note? How do I export a Credit Note? How do I change the template of a Credit Note?
What are the benefits of Credit Notes?
Table of Contents
There are multiple benefits of using the Credit Notes feature in Vtiger CRM. You can:
- Create a credit note with a simple click from an invoice.
- Apply credit towards partially paid or unpaid invoices, or create a refund payment.
- Apply credit notes to multiple invoices.
- Prevent the creation of negative invoices.
- Set up approvals on credit notes to ensure that they are only extended after the supervisor’s approval.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment