Can I create and link an invoice from a credit note?
Yes, you can create and link an invoice from a credit note.
Follow these steps to add an invoice:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Credit Notes module.
- Open any credit note record.
- Click the +New button in the Summary View.
- Click Add or Create button.
- Select Invoices.
- Here, you see two options on your screen:
- Select Invoices
- If you want to add an existing invoice, select this option.
- Hover over a record in the list of all existing invoices to display the radio buttons.
- Click the radio button on the left side of the record to select the record.
- Click Add Selected button present below of the list.
- Create Invoices
- If you want to add a new invoice, select this option.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Click Save to create the invoice.
- Click Save and Continue to enter other information.
This newly created invoice will be linked to the credit note and will be displayed in the Sales Ops widget in the Credit Notes’ Summary View.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.