FAQs in this section
What are Credit Notes? When are customers given credit notes? Why are credit notes used? Are credit notes available in the Sales Enterprise edition? Is credit notes available as a module by default? What are the statuses in which a credit note can possibly be in? How can I create a credit note? How can I apply credit amount to an invoice from a credit note? What happens when all the credits in a credit note are applied to invoices? Can any user apply credits on an invoice? How can I add a new product or a service to a credit note? How can I add a new section to a credit note? Can I create and link an invoice from a credit note? Can I share a credit note? How can I print a credit note? How can I change the template of a credit note?
How can I export a credit note?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to export a credit note:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Credit Notes module.
- In the List View, hover over any project task record to display the radio button on the left side.
- Click the radio button.
- Click the Export button.
- Select any one of the following options:
- Export Selected Records - This option will export only the selected record.
- Export data in current page - This option will export the records on the current page.
- Export all data - This option will export all the data in all the pages of the Exports module.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.