FAQs in this section
I am subscribing to Vtiger from India. How can I make the payment?
Table of Contents
If you are an Indian customer, you can now make payments in Indian Rupees (INR).
You have to first register for Web Pay, after which you will get an email every month. This email contains the invoice details and a payment link that will help you complete the payment.
Follow these steps to make the payment:
- Click the Payment Details tab.
- Here you will see the following:
- Billing Details section.
- Payment Method section.
- The amount that you will be billed for.
- The number of users who can use the product.
- The plan that you have chosen.
- The date on which the first invoice was generated and the next invoice will be created.
- Click the Billing Details section
- Enter all the necessary information.
- Click Save.
- Click the Payment Method section.
- Click Proceed to register for Web Pay. An email will be sent to your email ID from which you can make the payment.
- Pay via Instapay from you email
Follow these steps to complete the payment for your subscription:
- View your bill details sent in the email.
- Click the link in the email.
- Review your payment details and click Pay.
- Enter your billing details - Name, Email ID, and Phone Number.
- Click Confirm.
- Choose your payment method. You can pay your bill with the following:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Add your payment details.
- Click Checkout.
The payment will be updated in your account.
To know more about Billing in Vtiger, click here.