FAQs in this section
What is GDPR? How does GDPR affect email marketing? What is double opt-in (for GDPR)? Who should create a GDPR compliant email marketing process? How do I create a GDPR compliant email marketing process with Vtiger? How do I configure double opt-in? How does the double opt-in confirmation work? How do I obtain an email opt-in from my leads and customers through a webform? Can I obtain a double opt-in from a customer through a webform? I am not able to send the double opt-in confirmation email to a customer. A contact's Email Opt-in field has changed to Opted out (contact). Why? Which email address is used to send the double opt-in confirmation?
What are the rights of customers according to the GDPR law?
Table of Contents
As per GDPR, an individual storing personal information with a business is protected by the following rights:
- Right to know what information the business has stored
- Right to know how the information is being used
- Right to know if the business is tracking their engagement
- Right to ask a business to stop processing their data
- Right to ask a business to erase their data
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment