How do I configure closed states for a module?
Follow these steps to create a closed state:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- This will take you to the Settings page.
- Look for the Module Management section.
- Select Module Layouts & Fields.
- Choose a module from the Select Module drop-down.
- Click the Closed States tab.
- You will see the pre-selected picklist field for the selected module. For some modules, you must select a picklist to configure a closed state.
- Note: Some modules cannot have closed states, which is why you will not see the Closed States tab for them.
- Click on a status in the table to mark it as a closed state.
- You can identify closed states by a checkmark under the Closed column.
- Click Save.
: You can configure closed states only if you are an Admin user.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.