What actions are restricted on closed records?
You cannot perform the following actions on closed records in a module:
- Mass edit (from the List View)
- Field-level edit (from the Deep Dive View)
- Update (through actions such as edit, import merge, etc.)
A closed record cannot be modified by any means except in the following three cases:
- A change in payment status updates Invoices and Purchase Orders even when they are closed.
- The Qty. in Stock field of a closed product is updated when you use the product as a line item in an Inventory module such as Invoices, Purchase Orders, etc. This is done by means of workflows.
- Workflows can update records even when they are closed.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.