Yes, you can. Every user has a role. And every role has a profile assigned to it. If a profile has re-open permission, then users who belong to the profile can re-open closed records.
Follow these steps to provide re-open permission to a profile:
- log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- You will land on the Settings page.
- Look for the User Management section and select Profiles under it.
- Hover on a profile and click the Edit icon.
- Choose an app (Inventory, Sales, etc.) and click the downward arrow on it.
- Choose a module and click the downward arrow on it.
- Scroll down to the Tools section.
- Enable the Re-open checkbox to provide re-open permission to the selected profile.
- Click Save.
To learn more about users, click here
To learn more about roles, click here
To learn more about profiles, click here