How do I enable linking to closed records?
Follow these steps to enable the linking of records to closed records in a module:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- You will land on the Settings page.
- Look for the Module Management section.
- Select Module Layouts & Fields.
- Select a module from the Select Module drop-down.
- Click the Closed States tab.
- Look for the Allow linking to closed Records toggle button and enable it.
- For example, Allow linking to closed Deals if you select the Deals module in Step 4.
- Click Save.
You can enable linking in all Vtiger modules in the manner mentioned above.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.