How do I enable a duplicate check on closed records?
To avoid creating records that are the same as the closed records in the CRM, you can enable the Duplicate Check option on closed records.
When you include closed records in the Duplicate Prevention set up, then closed records are checked for duplicated while importing.
Follow these steps to enable duplicate prevention on closed records:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Click Settings.
- You will land on the Settings page.
- Look for the Module Management section and select Module Layouts & Fields under it.
- Select a module from the Select Module drop-down.
- Click the Duplicate Prevention tab.
- Turn on the Enable duplicate check toggle button.
- Fill in the details such as the fields on which the duplicate check must happen, etc.
- Enable the Check closed records also for duplicates checkbox.
- Click Save.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.