How can I make adjustments to forecasts?
As a sales manager, you can make adjustments in deal amounts that were won or lost by a team member. Adjustments are not visible to sales team members.
Before you try to make adjustments to forecasts, you must enable adjustments.
Follow these steps to enable adjustments:
- Click Settings on the Forecast page.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Enable the checkbox for forecast categories under the Adjustable column under the Forecast Category block.
Follow these steps to make adjustments to deal amounts:
- Click a deal amount displayed in a forecast category column in the Forecast Summary table.
- Hover on a row and click the pencil icon under the Adjusted Amount column.
- Enter the adjusted (new) amount.
- Click the checkmark.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.